Information Security Specialist
15 days ago
Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. is looking for a former senior consultant, GRC specialist or equivalent to work, as part of the Security & Risk Management department, in coordination with internal stakeholders and regional management to drive the implementation of proper security best practices and security requirements.
Security subject matter expert for IT corporate project and game production environments in the APAC region.
The main activities and responsibilities are:
- Design and Drive the security activities related to the Pune and Indian region;
- Create and develop over time multiple offices security program that will include a wide variety of topics (Asset security, IP protection, Physical security, Personal data security, Network security, etc.).
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision-making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture;
- Coach junior team member or interns;
- Manage the security of quality control environments with challenging security constraints;
- Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
- Define or improve security of IT systems by driving the implementation of risk management requirements into global IT projects;
- Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis and security evaluations (architecture reviews, risk analysis, etc.) for game production environments & IT projects;
- Identify potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations. Define and execute a plan to address those emerging risks. This will include the security management of cloud-based tools and infrastructure used by the company;
- Participate in the global effort to evaluate and audit the security posture of our external partners. This include audit of external partners when necessary.
- Bachelor’s or master in computer science or relevant technical studies;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc.) (asset)
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge in Risk management
- Strong knowledge in Cryptography and network security
- Strong Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing a security program
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
- Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
- Experience in management
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- 4-6 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
- Ability to coach more junior team members
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
- Have a keen sense of observation;
- Capacity to proceed with diligence and a high level of responsibility;
- A good English level is mandatory
- French is an asset
- Ready to travel for work occasionally.
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.