Information Security Officer (m/f/d)
17 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 150 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg or Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Information Security Officer (m/f/d)
- Take the responsibility for our Data Security and Data Privacy programs
- Evolve and optimize our Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance to the needs of our customers and business partners
- Continuously improve and surveil our GDPR program
- Establish, operate and enhance the information security organization
- Own and drive our company wide effort to implement ISO 27001 and respective certification
- Win and engage our team for our ISMS/GDPR programs and drive adoption and adherence
- Selection and evaluation of IT systems for their data protection-relevant characteristics
- Own our Information Security and Data Privacy Guidelines
- Employee data privacy protection, Technical and Organizational Security Measures, Data protection in Business Processes such as marketing, sales and services
- Drive necessary training programs and consult colleagues about software security and best practices for information security
- Asses and approve new IT systems and services
- Evaluate communication channels with respect to security risk
- Prepare and provide written evidence and coordinate responses for legal action following an incident
- Continuously consult management about the main risk profile regarding Information Security and Data Privacy
- Further development of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and implementation of a control system for the effectiveness verification of the ISMS
- Support of the departments during implementation of information security concepts
- Creation and monitoring of security policies and concepts from a technical, legal and regulatory perspectives
- Own the internal audit program related to GDPR and ISMS
- Degree in Computer Science, business informatics or another relevant field
- Demonstrated experience with implementation of Information Security Management Systems MS (e.g ISO Certifications)
- Knowledge of state of the art IT Security Methods and Risk Management Processes such as ISO 27001 and BSI
- Certification / Training as ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISM, CRISC or a comparable additional image
- Keen interest in innovative technologies with the desire to learn more about virtual and augmented reality applications
- Driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in German and English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiplefields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverseinternational team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representingover 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps as well as wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.