Information Security Engineer (SOC) (10017306)
12 days ago
The Security Operation Center is a global, geographically distributed team of information security engineers. As part of the Information Security group of the Global IT department, we interact with employees of all company offices, regardless of position, line of business and time zones.
Working in our team, you will come across all kinds of technologies and solutions, systems and applications, protocols, and processes across all company departments, because any from these parts could be vulnerable or use weak configuration. You should not be afraid of constant challenges, are ready to search for complex and non-standard solutions, and ready to try one more method to finish unusual task, we will be glad to see you in our team.
What will you do?
- event logs analysis and SIEM rules creation for automated detection of incident, suspicious activity or violation of corporate policy
- response to events registered by the SIEM system
- investigation of information security incidents, proposal of preventive measures based on the results of the investigation
- incidents report creation
- creation of recommendation for secure configuration of OS, networks devices and services as part of the information security incidents process.
What are we looking for?
- relevant Information Security experience
- experience with event logs analysis
- proficiency in working with and SIEM systems
- desire to work with people
- proficiency in Active Directory
- Intermediate English language knowledge (or higher)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- ability to learn big amount of data
- knowledge of Russian and other languages
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.