Information Security Developer
Cary, NC United States of America
12 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an Information Security Developer, to help develop security tooling and services in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games’ applications and systems.
- Work on a team to develop account security controls for our player authentication systems
- Build scalable and data-driven systems to identify abnormal behavior in our ecosystem
- Implement and manage security tooling in our CI/CD pipeline to maintain application security
- Build and deploy tools and policy to manage our cloud infrastructure
- Build and execute training for secure coding, best practice, new threats, and advanced security topics
- Become an expert in all core Epic online technologies to provide security recommendations and remediate issues
- Knowledge of Information Security principles, technology, and control processes
- Deep knowledge of building and managing applications in the cloud. AWS experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in at least two modern programming languages (Go/Node.js/Java/Python/Scala/Kotlin/Swift)
- Bonus points for machine learning experience
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
This is going to be Epic!