Influencer and Media (PR) Manager
1 month ago
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
Our ideal Influencer & Media Manager will have plenty of experience in PR and Influencer management for PC and console games and can think outside the box. They will have led a PR and/or Influencer team and be experts with Social Media.
You can choose to work from our headquarters in Leamington Spa, or a combination of office and remote, at the discretion of the Head of PC & Console Publishing.
What you tell your friends you do
“I identify and support the Influencers that play Kwalee’s PC & console games and devise new initiatives to help the games grow.”
What you will really be doing
- Developing and executing strategies to establish Kwalee’s PC and console titles among gaming media & influencers.
- Leading & managing a team of skilled PR, Influencer and media communication experts.
- Becoming a recognised figure in the media landscape for Kwalee’s PC & Console games.
- Establishing Kwalee as a recognised curator of premium third-party PC & Console games amongst media, influencers and other tastemakers.
- Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer and media campaigns and manage your team’s workload.
- Leading outreach to influencers across various platforms and making it easier for them to play Kwalee games.
How you will be doing this
- You will lead an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including min 5 years in a PR or communications management role
- Ability to conceptualise and execute effective media strategies to cover a game’s entire lifespan
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Interested in gaming influencer trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with influencer outreach for new titles
- Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor performance of the Influencer & Media team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
- Interested in gaming PR and media trends, familiarity with industry standards such as the Barcelona Principles - the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with media and influencer outreach for new titles
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.