Influencer and Content Manager
11 days ago
Kwalee is a leading independent game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
Our ideal Influencer & Content Manager will have experience working with influencers and social media to execute growth strategies for mobile games. They will have worked with several influencers and established a good understanding on how to drive traffic for mobile games through influencers and social media content.
What you tell your friends you do
“I Identify new opportunities to grow Kwalee’s mobile games audience through partnerships with influencers and social content”
What you will really be doing:
- Defining and managing our Influencer Partnerships as well as content strategy;
- Identifying and developing relationships with influencers;
- Working with influencers to create innovative campaigns across different channels;
- Identify and evaluate new content opportunities to increase traffic for Kwalee mobile games;
- Managing the operations for influencer campaigns including campaigns setups, briefs, budgets and contracts;
- Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer campaigns;
- Create and identify KPI based on revenue goals; finding ways to track and measure ROI – attribution, SDKs, etc
How you will be doing this
- You will lead an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Experience with successful mobile games/apps
- Knowledge or experience of user acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.