Influencer Performance Marketing Manager
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a highly motivated Influencer Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in Barcelona on a Hybrid basis !
We offer visa sponsorship and generous relocation assistance to candidates, besides other benefits and bonus.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing, and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Marketing team is focused on driving player growth and efficiency across various digital marketing channels. The teams are based in Europe and the US. The UA team’s mobile advertising ecosystem is an always-changing, rapidly growing world, and at Scopely, you'll play a key part in our next big leap in user growth. Our mission is to make experiences that our players love and keep coming back to time and time again.
What You’ll Do
The Influencer Performance Marketing (IPM) will manage campaigns. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and scaling operations across a wide variety of influencer marketing agencies and direct content creator partnerships for Scopely’s portfolio of games. You will need to connect the two worlds - influencer brand marketing and traditional performance marketing. You will be working closely with the IPM Director on each game to ensure the best outcome.
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget across influencer campaigns and meet performance marketing KPI goals.
- Optimize and monitor our IPM efforts across multiple platforms and agencies.
- Develop and grow relationships with influencer marketing agencies.
- Build and manage a network of direct influencers and content creators for Scopely titles.
- Spearhead operational automation and reporting through collaboration with our tech stack and analytics teams.
- Manage user-generated content - negotiate terms for Scopely titles and track creative usage.
- Analyze and report performance via automated dashboards, custom reports, and decks.
- Develop catalogs and best practices that can be shared with various stakeholders across Scopely’s portfolio.
- Work with our Legal Team to review and craft partnership agreements with talent and agency partners that complement our business model and strategic goals.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years experience in influencer marketing
- Deep understanding of performance marketing ops and tech stack
- Experience working directly with influencers and streamers
- Direct experience in gaming or extensive knowledge and passion for gaming, gaming social communities, and trends
- Manage and execute strategy, clear goals, and campaign ops
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms, including Adjust, Gamesight, and Looker preferred
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English, is a must
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.