Influencer Marketing Manager
18 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are undergoing exciting and fast growth at Wizards, and are looking for a savvy Influencer Marketing Manager to come join our social media and influencer team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter with proven experience in paid and organic influencer strategy and execution, collaborating with our business partners to build effective and scalable influencer campaigns to support our year-round marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement, and grow influencer and creator programs across our diverse portfolio of franchises and products.
- Apply a meticulous process in how we source and contract influencer content, partnering with cross-functional teams including brand, community management, global digital and social media, legal, and creative services.
- Track effectiveness of influencer campaigns and proactively share data-backed insights to inform future executions.
- Hands-on management of influencer and agency relationships to scale our activations long-term.
- Support multiple campaigns, products and brand initiatives simultaneously.
- Follow industry trends in an evolving influencer landscape, bringing innovation and solutions into your day-to-day contributions.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on influencer management and execution experience across all major social platforms including YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Proven track-record of positive collaboration with other business partners in a growing and evolving org.
- Experience using influencer analytics platforms and extrapolating key and meaningful business highlights.
- Comprehensive understanding of influencer marketing standards and rules of engagement.
- Attention to detail and experience with keeping multiple moving pieces of a project on schedule.
- Passion for games and empathy with influencers, creators, players and the global gaming community.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.