Influencer Marketing Manager
8 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative, and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 400 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What will be your main challenges?
- Follow the top level strategy and sharemonthly KPIs with stakeholders
- Identify creators & influencers & agencies to partner with long-term to promote our mobile apps on social media platforms (Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, Discord..)
- Launch influencer campaigns from A to Z including, ideating a clever campaign mechanic and executing campaigns, drafting campaign briefs and content guidelines to ensure most engaging content creation
- Be the contact and liaison for brand ambassadors and A-level influencers
- Monitor & track performance of creator & influencer outputs (KPIs)
- Identify the best content for repurposing across marketing channels
- Assist in driving diversity amongst brand ambassador relationships
- Work within budget to fulfill all ambassador partnerships
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work
- Constantly network with and up-and-coming influencers and agencies that are on brand
- Collaborate with internal teams (creative services, UA etc) to plan and execute campaigns
- Share recommendations of upcoming creators & influencers with internal teams
- Identify influencer opportunities
What do we expect?
- Degree in Marketing, or equivalent preferred
- French & English fluency
- 6-7 years influencer marketing and social media experience
- Proven track record of successful influencer or brand partnerships
- Experience managing & briefing agencies
- Negotiation experience
- Strong ability to multi-task and seamlessly move from project to project
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
- Strong understanding of industry trends and demonstrated knowledge and proven ability to identify marketing opportunities
- Mobile Gaming experience is a plus
- Experience dealing with A-list talent
- Passion and open mind regarding pop culture, technology and social media
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change and maintains composure under pressure
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.