This job might no longer be available.
Influencer Manager III - Global Marketing
19 days ago
As Influencer Manager III on the Global Marketing team embedded on the Global Channel Publishing team, reporting to the Channel Lead, you'll build the foundational influencer programs and events to launch and position our games around the world. You will build global influencer programs and help regions deploy them. You will work across Riot Products, working with game developers, regional publishing teams and partners to build influencer-focused features, platforms and campaigns.
Global Channel Publishing is a team within Worldwide Publishing that identifies ways to create productive relationships with players through channels, creating meaningful experiences for them that promote impact for Riot.
- Craft global influencer strategies, and manage global go-to-market influencer campaigns
- Establish influencer content programs and guidelines to ensure we cultivate diverse, sustainable, insightful influencer ecosystems around the world
- Build global influencer activations and programs working with regional publishing teams to spotlight prominent local community members; help Riot become a recognized brand and diverse community that celebrates its unique components
- Partner with the global influencer team and other influencer product leads to organize a seamless global, cross-product influencer program for Riot Games
- Work with regional teams to identify top-tier influencers who can one day become global brand ambassadors
- You have 7+ years in influencer management, community management, or content marketing experience
- You have been involved in the creation of influencer strategy and programs that have guided and enabled other teams to excel in the influencer space
- You have at least 3 years of experience in each of the following types of campaigns: major launches, sustain programs and smaller marketing beats
- You have 3 years of experience in gaming and can creatively identify product-oriented solutions to create impact
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- You've learned about influencer marketing in both the gaming and non-gaming space
- You have deep experience in and understanding of one or more major video-streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Afreeca TV etc.)
- You have experience managing multiple partners
- You have marketing experience across multiple channels in addition to the influencer channel
- You have experience measuring the impact of influencer campaigns
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).