Influencer Engagement Manager - 1 Year Contract
San Francisco CA us
9 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking an Influencer Engagement Manager to join the Content Marketing team in San Francisco, CA. This is a contractor role, and we hope to be able to transition this role to full time. The Influencer Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing ongoing professional relationships and communication flows with content creator partners (influencers), as well as supporting the development of Ubisoft’s global influencer marketing programs and campaigns across all Ubisoft brands and all relevant video content platforms. This person will report to the Sr. Manager, Influencer Growth.
- Serve as the central point of contact, on behalf of Ubisoft, for actively engaging with our content creator partners – providing updates, support, and troubleshooting as necessary, while maintaining professional conduct at all times
- Develop integrated global influencer marketing strategies, tools, and processes while effectively partnering with global cross-functional teams (Content Marketing, Brand, PR, Community, Production, etc.)
- Identify and communicate key insights between content creator partners and internal stakeholders, in an effort to improve our programs and make better strategic decisions
- Assist in the planning and execution of influencer marketing campaigns, from kickoff to post mortem
- Support gameplay capture events with internal cross-functional teams, influencer partners, and external agency partners
- 3-5 years of experience working in the field of influencer marketing, digital marketing, or equivalent relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, and other video content platforms
- Extensive experience with Discord and other interactive communication tools/platforms
- Experience working on influencer campaigns or with influencers a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and solutions orientated
- Initiative to drive change and demonstrate creativity in a quickly evolving space
- Entertainment or video game industry experience a plus
- Experience working in an international environment a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.