Influencer Account Manager
23 days ago
Are you our next Influencer Account Manager ?
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over millions of fans all over the world.
What will you do at Social Point?
- You will be responsible for setting up and executing influencer marketing campaigns , from kickoff to post mortem – both pre and post-launch – including, but not limited to, developing campaign briefs, influencer list research, and validation, asset distribution, reviewing content, and troubleshooting as necessary
- You will report directly to the Influencer Marketing Lead.
- You will support inbound and outbound communication efforts with external agency partners and influencer partners, as needed
- You will generate and share campaign reports that focus on performance analysis and key takeaways
- You will identify and communicate key insights to internal stakeholders, in an effort to improve our programs and tactics and make better strategic decisions
- You will work with internal Analytics partners and Digital Marketing leads to create tests and trials opportunities on a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- You will effectively partner with cross-functional teams (Digital Marketing, Product, Analytics, Community, etc.)
- You will leverage a budget that could range between 6 and 7 figures per year
This is you
Analytical, problem-solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous, and detail-oriented. You are smart and creative but humble and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision.
You definitely have
- You have enough experience to have full ownership of influencer marketing campaigns, while still being excited about continuous learning and growth in a booming industry
- Extensive knowledge of Digital & Social marketing programs including online media, social behavior, research & analytics
- Strong knowledge of YouTube
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Collaborative, proactive and solutions orientated
- Initiative to drive change and demonstrate creativity in a quickly evolving space
- Good relationships building with partners
- Passion for results, a consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Knowledge and focus on marketing analytics and ROI
- Entertainment or video game industry experience definitely a plus
- You are a gamer!
- Fluent in English
- A humble and honest approach
- Experience/Knowledge of Performance Branding other than Influencers.
- Experience/Knowledge of User Acquisition KPIs (LTV, CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS, Retention, and others…)
- Experience/Knowledge in collaboration with celebrity endorsement campaigns
- Experience/Knowledge in collaboration with IP integration
What’s in it for you?
To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice . This hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case
- Free Language Lessons
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Ticket Restaurants
- Zoom gym classes
- Free hairdresser and physio sessions
And when we will return to the office:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist onsite
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet)
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to level up? Press start!