This job might no longer be available.
Indonesian Speaking Community Manager - Gaming
14 days ago
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are currently looking for Community Managers to join our multinational team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Native level of Indonesian and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media channels.
- Experience managing or moderating an online community, either professionally or in your spare time.
- Fixed term contract (契約社員)
- Commuting costs are covered up 30,000 JPY per month
- Social Insurance: Full Shakai Hoken（健康保険、厚生年金、雇用保険、労災保険）
- Paid Annual Leave
- Company Events
- Medical check-up
- Referral Program
- Language lessons
- No Dress Code
- The casual and fun work environment
40 hours a week
Please submit your English CV.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment process. Looking forward to your applications!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.