Indirect Tax Supervisor
Λευκωσία, Λευκωσία, Cyprus No Mans Area
13 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an Indirect Tax Supervisor to assist in the day-to-day Indirect Tax cycle. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic qualified accountant with strong knowledge of Indirect Tax principles and strong organizational skills.
This position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus and reports to the Head of Receivables Department. Other key stakeholders include the Head of Financial Operations, Head of Corporate Reporting and other external parties.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the monitoring and on-time submission of all Indirect Tax Returns of the Group;
- Responsible for the monitoring, assessment and re-assessment of the Indirect Tax exposure of the Group from any new or amended legislations;
- Responsible for the review of VAT returns for timely submission to the relevant local and international authorities;
- Liaise with Indirect tax authorities and government bodies, external auditors for relevant indirect tax issues;
- Support the internal business partners of the company’s functions, in the effective application of Global strategy;
- Respond promptly and completely to both external and internal enquiries
- Participate in any other ad-hoc projects that the Head of Financial Operations might need assistance with
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Corporate Reporting or any other person designated in their absence
What are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge and experience confirmed by relevant professional qualification (desirably ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Strong knowledge of VAT legislation (local and international)
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in all Microsoft products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Commercial understanding of the Gaming Industry
- English speaking skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- SAP ERP knowledge
- International experience on US GST/ Sales Tax and MOSS
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!