Independent Edu Sales Representative - (with established relationships & residence in Vancouver/Surrey Area)
6 months ago
Osmo is an award-winning accelerated learning system that changes the way children interact with games. Osmo games combine physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning fun.
In 2019 Osmo was acquired by Byju’s, a highly successful company focused on making learning fun. This puts Osmo in a unique position, still acting as a small company, but with the backing and resources of a much larger one. Byju’s has recently raised $540 million, and was valued at over $10 billion.
Osmo for Schools is looking for experienced PreK-5 independent Sales Consultants throughout the United States. This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and have the desire to help schools build their ed tech solutions with Osmo. In this role, you will be responsible for driving product sales within the assigned territory.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- **Applicants must be based in Canada, close to British Columbia**
- Proven high-achiever with a strong aptitude for success
- Excellent and articulate presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate our product solution in person and virtually live on camera
- Ability to travel 60% in designated territory
- Prospect and build new customer contacts while maintaining strong relationships with established customers
- Ability to design solutions that address customer needs while meeting assigned monthly quotas
- Build strong relationships with school and community leaders
- Coordinate sales events at schools in your designated territory
- Attend local conferences and exhibits representing Osmo for Schools
- Work collaboratively with sales managers, marketing and sales team to ensure alignment with sales strategy and execution
- Deep understanding of elementary curriculum to effectively align and communicate the features and benefits of each Osmo product
- Understanding of the State & District education initiatives and goals
Education and Experience
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of K-12 sales experience is preferred with a proven track record for meeting sales goals and quota
- Proficient in Salesforce and Google Suite
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- This is independent contractor full commission position
- Tiered commission starting at 20% and going as high as 25% of all sales from dollar one
- Average compensation $85K-130K
- Get paid based on your hard work and sales