6 days ago
- Bookkeeping of an entity listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange or its subsidiaries, under supervision of the Chief Accountant
- Entering and booking of accounting documents, verification of accounting documents, issuing sales invoices, maintenance of fixed assets registers, depreciation tables, and other accounting registers, reconciliation of balances in accordance with applicable procedures and requirements of accounting and tax rules
- Monthly preparation and calculation of B2B consultants’ payroll, along with handling of related payments
- Assistance in tax settlements, calculations, and declaration submissions (including but not limited to CIT and VAT)
- Performing entire monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing
- Preparation of periodic reports, analyses, and other reports as per the Group management’s requirements
- Statistical and similar reporting to state institutions (e.g. National Bank of Poland, Statistical Office)
- Assistance in optimization and automatization of accounting processes and verification of proper flow of financial and accounting documents
- Cooperation with an auditor and other external parties (advisors, banks, suppliers)
- Handling various ad-hoc finance-related tasks
- At least 3 years’ experience in an independent accounting-related position (preferably in an accounting office)
- In-depth knowledge of current accounting and tax rules (VAT Act, CIT Act, Accounting Act)
- Experience in operating of accounting software (preferably ERP Optima)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially advanced grasp of Excel
- Very good English skills
- Well-organised and used to working under strain and strict deadlines
- Commitment to work, proactivity, and readiness to cooperate
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.