Incubation Associate Graphics Engineer
4 days ago
Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with graphics features, workflows, and tools? Would you like to develop the unique visual look of a new game IP? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, working with inspirational industry talent, at a company that values diversity and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee, while also maintaining a good work-life balance?
As an Incubation Associate Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will work alongside talented artists and graphics engineers to craft incredible new visual experiences and artist workflows for Bungie’s next enduring game IP. You will build the technology that brings to life a bold new art style. You will contribute to a fun, energetic team devoted to making one of the best looking games in the world.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new graphics technology and workflows
- Strong programming foundation and experience with C++
- Strong math background (linear algebra, trigonometry, calculus, etc...)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with a multi-month programming project (senior capstone, academic research project, personal game engine, etc…)
- Familiarity with real-time rendering techniques
- Experience with modern graphics APIs
- Experience debugging and optimizing GPUs
- Experience developing tools and workflows