Inclusion Program Manager
Brighton, United Kingdom
2 months ago
Does the idea of joining a team as a foundational member helping to build and scale inclusion and diversity strategy within a global company excite you? If so, come join Unity Technologies as an Inclusion Program Manager.
In partnership with the Inclusion Team, you will help lead, build, and implement sustainable inclusion and diversity programming, resources, and tools throughout Unity’s workforce. You will help ensure that we live up to our values by being a trusted partner and scaling strategies that equip our leaders, human resources team, and employees with informed support so they can continue to create a thriving workplace culture.
This is an opportunity to directly impact the everyday experiences of Unity’s employees as well as the company’s ability to continue to innovate and solve hard problems in the gaming, architecture, automotive, and film industries.
You will also get the opportunity to travel, plan events, programs, and workshops that educate and empower our workforce to live our values of “In It Together,” “Best Idea Wins,” “Go Bold,” and “Put Users First.”
- Modeling our values to employees as a trusted resource and partner in shaping our company culture
- Innovating and creating globally minded programming and tools grounded in real world experiences fostering empathy and respect in the workplace.
- Contributing to and influencing the global inclusion strategy
- Launching and managing localized and global programs and projects
- Managing and executing on all internal Inclusion events, external community engagements, as well as partnering on diversity recruiting strategy and execution
- Strong interpersonal awareness and skills focused on listening, supportiveness, and group dynamics as well as a demonstrated understanding of your own identity and how it impacts your work and ability to foster inclusion within a global workplace
- Confidence simultaneously managing and measuring multiple projects from inception to completion through qualitative and quantitative key results
- Honed skills as an influential communicator, strategic thinker, and presenter who has a demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as a nuanced understanding of confidentiality and Human Resources processes and standards
- Robust history of planning cultural, recruiting, and educational events from start to finish
- Persistent and agile self-starter who thrives on collaboration, feedback, and innovation
- Graphic design and marketing experience telling compelling stories through multiple mediums
- Demonstrable experience in Human Resources, education, non-profit, and community building work
- Community organizing and/or coalition building experience in underserved communities within the workplace, home, or educational settings
- Audio and visual skills in creating, editing, and sharing podcasts and short videos
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.