19 days ago
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
- Act as the implementation specialist to onboard customers and successfully implement our virtual reality solutions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers throughout the implementation process.
- Work with the customer’s stakeholders to assess and prepare facilities, network infrastructure, and hardware for using virtual reality technology.
- Train the customer's key staff on how to use virtual reality technology effectively remotely or onsite.
- Ensure that implemented projects meet or exceed customer expectations and monitor customer feedback for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the implemented solutions, including usage rates and customer satisfaction.
- Once solutions are implemented and optimised, complete the hand-over process to our customer success and support teams to continue the customer life cycle.
- Support in designing, creating, maintaining, and continually improving the implementation process and its documents, and templates.
- Two or more years of experience in implementing technological solutions, customer onboarding, or project management for B2B customers.
- Experience in SaaS, Consulting (1st or 2nd tier) or IT/digital
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
- Highly reliable and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to different work environments and manage relationships in diverse settings.
- Full fluency in English is required. Fluency in German is a big bonus.
- Must be willing to travel frequently for on-site customer visits, trainings, and implementations, as required by project needs.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.