5 days ago
Job Posting TitleIllustrator/Graphic Artist
SummaryThe Illustrator is responsible for developing and creating concepts and visual ideas for all forms of characters, logos and reel symbols for gaming products. A Professional Graphic Artist leads information gathering with management and other departments to support company-wide creative objectives. Performs additional responsibilities for advanced production processes developed for the efficient production of program art and printed materials.
What you'll do
- Develops characters, logos and reel symbols for gaming devices.
- Oversees the production of glass and reel strips and the verification of approved art in the final shipping product.
- Oversees work on game projects directing game artwork and styles.
- Reviews material and confers with client or individual responsible for presentation regarding budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, techniques, and related production factors.
- Formulates basic layout design concept and conducts research to select and secure suitable artistic material, or conceives and assigns production of material and detail to artists and animators.
- Assigns and directs staff members to develop design concepts into art and prepares art for technical staff.
- Reviews, approves, and presents final work to client or department head for approval.
- Attends to additional production details upon request.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Associate degree in Art Design or its equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in creative design in Casino Gaming Class 3
- Key Competencies: Proficient in adobe Photoshop, and adobe Illustrator.
- Must have good vision, color and depth perception.
- Proven strong traditional drawing skills.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.