This job might no longer be available.
Identity and Access Management Technical Analyst IAM
11 days ago
As the Identity and Access Management Analyst, you’ll be a hands-on contributor to the IAM program, ensuring stakeholder interactions and contributing to the program’s success in terms of expected results, quality, budget and time. Concomitantly, you act as a subject matter expert for IAM related inquiries. As a member of the Security and Risk Management (SRM) team, you will work proactively to reduce IAM risks in Ubisoft through collaboration with a multitude of internal partners.
The program has an incremental approach leveraging a proof-of-concept model and hosts a variety of projects.Our IAM team is committed to help internal communities improve their IAM processes by keeping best practices in mind and having a collaborative attitude to build relationships for the benefit of all.
Our work environment is dynamic, full of opportunities to learn and develop your skills (technical and functional).
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks to support IAM tools -configuration, monitoring, issue remediation, L4 support, client user support;
- Interact with IAM tool vendors to request new functionalities, resolve issues, raise support tickets in case of bugs and propose improvements;
- Enhance, build and configure scripts to augment / complement IAM tools functionalities (consuming APIs using PowerShell, Python, etc.);
- Design and implement access controls such as accounts & access provisioning and de-provisioning, role-based access control (RBAC) & access requests to ensuring compliance with security policies for Ubisoft teams;
- Participate in the documentation of training, product functionality, process, policies, testing scripts and scenarios and if needed host and deliver training;
- Interact with internal stakeholders to clearly understand and analyze their actual needs and propose solutions adapted to the client and their tools.
Knowledge and Skills
- Be very familiar with IAM tools and processes -IGA tools like SailPoint IdentityNow is a strong asset;
- IAM tools integration experience is a strong asset;
- Information security is a strong asset;
- Working knowledge of API, PowerShell, Python – keep in mind we aren’t looking for a developer;
- Have analytical, synthesis and critical thinking skills allowing you to have an innovative approach and problem solve all while being result-oriented;
- Bilingualism French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.