Identity and Access Engineer
14 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As the Identity & Access Engineer, you will create and maintain the Identity & Access Management program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees, vendors and members, with the capability to support cloud and on-premise application services. You will participate as a member of a passionate, accomplished, collaborative team that supports information security policies and meets all relevant compliance requirements. You will report to the Director of Corporate Engineering.
- Develop strategic road maps for the Identity & Access Management (IAM) systems and program.
- Develop enterprise wide standards for IAM.
- Lead program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform.
- Lead the team in creating the architecture for IAM systems.
- Create KPIs for measuring the success of the IAM program.
- Work with vendors and partners to develop and manage IAM software and planning.
- Lead the team in maintaining and assessing operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities.
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to emergent issues arising during non-business hours and provide support and response
- Review documentation before releasing it to auditors.
- BS in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience
- 5+ years of experience creating and maintaining an identity and access management program
- Strong operational knowledge of single sign-on platforms and tooling, such as Okta and PingFederate
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices
- Experience formulating strategies, alternatives and recommendations in information security management
- Ability to evaluate risk effectively and communicate it in a fact-based manner
- Excellent ability to present and explain technical information in an easy-to-understand way
- Excellent conceptual, organizational , and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, including IAM, EC2, Lambda, S3, VPC, Cognito, and CloudWatch
- Experience building and testing user-facing projects with both user behavior and product design in mind
- Experience working with security teams to build secure solutions from the design-phase
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.