ITO Services Specialist
Chatsworth California 94065 United States
7 days ago
A full time, site specific position focused on IT client-based solutions enabling the development of games. Position will be responsible for doing desktop work within the Respawn desktop team. Role will require “self-starter” mentality and will require pro-active collaboration with L2 and L3 desktop techs. Position to participate in IT communities focused on knowledge sharing. On-call after hours support for local studio desktop support organization is a requirement.
- Work in an environment in which level 2 technicians will be motivated to provide best in class customer service.
- Willing to learn the technology, improve their customer service delivery skills, and broaden their skill base.
- Able to assume greater responsibility in day to day operations of desktop support.
- Strong understanding of PC client workstation hardware, operating systems, applications, development game consoles, printers, mobile devices, networking.
- Strong understanding in Apple Mac and Apple Mac specific software, and Apple Mac support is a plus.
- Strong background in testing and optimizing client workstations and applications.
- Strong understanding of microprocessor hardware and application across all device types
- Knowledge and understanding of video conferencing equipment and usage.
- Able to provide desktop support to VP level executives.
- 100% L2 level work.
- Provide frontline support for technical issues
- Set direction from desktop technology standpoint
Work Experience Requirements
- Intermediate technical skills and experience.
- Intermediate understanding of current Desktop (and technology) hardware standards and future hardware releases.
- Familiar with studio development applications including: Perforce, Visual Studio, Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Microsoft XDK, Sony XDK/PRODG, Skype for Business, and Cisco video conferencing.
- Knowledge of enterprise desktop and user administrative tools including Apple/Mac, Active Directory, SCCM 2012, and McAfee EPO.
- Understanding of basic network protocols as well as network hardware.
- Intermediate hardware and software troubleshooting skills in a massive environment required.
- Intermediate knowledge of development and test hardware functionality including: updating firmware, updating to latest release for Xbox One and Sony PS4. Troubleshooting dev/test kit capabilities and knowledge of RMA process.
- Basic understanding of server-side components and applications including web, application, and database infrastructure.
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as network hardware.
- Intermediate hardware and software troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment required.