This job might no longer be available.
IT Service Specialist
3 months ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Who are we?
We are the IT team who supports Respawn Entertainment, a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. We shipped Titanfall and Titanfall 2 to critical acclaim, and recently shipped a free-to-play battle royale game in the Titanfall universe, Apex Legends.
We are currently hiring for the IT team who support our Star Wars™, Apex Legends, and Super-Secret VR game development teams. And we are looking for a skilled engineer who has a passion for improving IT and would be excited to be working at the greatest game company in the world.
What skills we need from you
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS & Android mobile OS, Google Suite, Office 365, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Strong understanding of PC client workstation hardware installation, imaging, upgrades, troubleshooting, and an understanding of current hardware standards and future releases.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment required.
- Familiar with studio development applications including Perforce, Visual Studio, Maya, 3DS Max, Autodesk Suite, and Adobe Suite, Photoshop
- Familiar with enterprise desktop and user administrative tools including Active Directory, SCCM.
- Understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as network hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft XDK, Sony XDK/PRODG, console hardware, and software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to document process and setup instructions
- Passionate about learning and improving
Additional skills, if you got them it would be a plus.
- Mac hardware, Mac-specific software, and Mac imaging. JAMF Casper Suite/JAMF Pro.
- Knowledge of enterprise desktop and user administrative tools including Apple/Mac, Active Directory, SCCM 2012, and McAfee EPO
- Experience with Cisco SX and Room Kit series VidCon equipment, and Crestron hardware/software.
- knowledge of development and test hardware functionality including updating firmware, updating to the latest release for Xbox One and Sony PS4. Troubleshooting dev/test kit capabilities and knowledge of RMA process.
- Willing to learn the technology, improve their customer service delivery skills, and broaden their skill base.
- Basic understanding of server-side components and applications including web, application, and database infrastructure.