9 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an IT Specialist for Global IT based at DPS Games in Guildford.
This role has been set up to secure a proper IT environment to ensure work efficiency of Wargaming/DPS Games employees. Central to the role will be the ability to detect and resolve IT issues and to implement new IT solutions aligning with global strategy. This role is considered as a part of Global IT team.
We are looking for someone with a good sense of humor who can integrate themselves seamlessly into our team & studio culture, a solid singing voice, sweet dance moves, and an ability to pun will all stand you in good stead.
This position is based in Guildford and you will report to the IT Manager, Global IT based in DPS Games
What will you do?
- Install and prepare new hardware
- Respond to user support requests and repairs
- Propose, monitor and update the different processes,
- Diagnose IT issues, root cause and propose long term solutions,
- Track and update inventories
- Escalate the unresolved issues to management,
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Company and that would be included in the scope of the Employee’s qualifications.
- Participate in on-call activities, incident response and off-hours routine maintenance as required.
- Pro-actively monitor the status of IT infrastructure, determine any issues or potential problems, and make a recommendation for a resolution.
- Adhere to the Global IT Code of Conduct.
What are we looking for?
- Some experience of End User support
- Excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a proven willingness to learn and apply new technology
- Skills to work with a distributed team, delivering both locally and across the wider team with good communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience from the gaming industry
- CISCO products
- Video Conferencing
- Vmware – Vsphere
- Microsoft system (clients and servers)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!