13 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The IT Technician Assistant, reporting to the IT Manager and part of the Studio Operations team will be assisting the IT team with on-site support on the hardware and software of the Ubisoft Singapore studio, employees and teams, while maintaining a high level of customer support aligned with both the world-wide IT standards and the local business needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The IT Technician for Ubisoft Singapore will:
- Assist in the deployment, recovery and maintenance of studio IT systems;
- Asssit in the support of employees and IT systems according to group standards;
- Assist with the hardware and software asset inventory;
- Plan, propose and implement a small scale IT improvement project;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Excellent sense of customer service in a technical support environment;
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written);
- Good diagnostics and problem solving skills;
- Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor with IT Hardware (components, workstations, servers)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (7, 10);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software;
- Familiarity understanding of networking and internet technology concepts;
- Familiarity with mobile technologies (Android, iOS)
- Familiarity with multimedia equipment (TV, console, projectors, video conference);
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about the video game industry;
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.