2 months ago
Are you an IT professional looking to join a team where you can choose your own adventure while building systems and solutions that add value? Are you excited to upgrade to new technologies and IT methods? Have you been looking for a team that values collaboration and creates opportunities for its team members?
The Kabam IT team continues to grow in 2021 and great people are always welcome. Kabam is a group of dynamic mobile game development studios where work, fun, and challenge are all celebrated. We delight millions of players worldwide. We are advancing in all areas of IT and are looking for motivated and broadly skilled people to join us.
Sound like a match? We are looking for an IT Technician to join our growing team in Vancouver! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Support all division users by installing, configuring, diagnosing, analyzing hardware and software, performing both periodic and emergency maintenance
- Support client hardware and software and assist in problem resolution
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the network and network-based applications and hardware of the division
- Provides input and assistance in the implementation and maintenance of a client/server environment
- Inventory all incoming and outgoing equipment
- Image/Re-image computers as needs arise (Ghost, Casper, WDS)
- Provides accurate and detailed documentation of the IT problem, analysis and resolution actions performed during the IT restoration process
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of experience in a tech support position, supporting Windows and Macintosh systems in a complex networked environment
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Fluent in technical terminology with a solid understanding of the interrelationship of software, hardware, and network environments
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical thinking and rapid problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation; must be exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, can work with minimal oversight, mentor and manage junior personnel and have outstanding organization skills
- Demonstrates ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve many types of Service Requests
- Must be an effective oral and written communicator in person, by phone or via the computer.
- Must be able to travel and accommodate for after hour and on call support
- Demonstrates excellent customer relationship skills through communication tone, knowledge, and respect while engaging via phones, web tickets, and other communications media
To take this up a notch, it’d be ideal if you have/are familiar with:
- Apple\Microsoft certifications
- Audio\Video Experience
- Additional written\spoken language(s)
- Full Disk Encryption Solutions
- Crashplan BackUp Solution
- Service Now ticketing system
- Box.com File Sharing Solution
- Okta SSO
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- Jamf Casper
- Palo Alto VPN
- Windows Deployment Services/SCCM
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.