IT Systems Administrator (M/F/D)
8 days ago
About DECA Games
DECA is a profitable small business, currently scaling up with offices in Berlin, Kreuzberg and Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. DECA takes over beloved online games and reinvigorates them to last for another decade. The company is all about teamwork and empowering teams to provide a unique gaming service. We pride ourselves in our balanced culture. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
About the IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Systems Administrator that wants to be a part of a young, growing international company. You will be responsible for managing user accounts across our games and software platforms. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be part of building company culture and working on a wide variety of topics.
The IT Systems Administrator must be an experienced professional with experience working in Germany and startups. You should be a self starter and a strategic thinker who is not afraid of implementation.
- Provide tech support for DECA team members via internal service helpdesk
- Manage user accounts across a wide range of tools (LDAP / Google SSO / various tools and platforms)
- Document user account management processes
- Order, distribute and manage hardware for team members
- Experience with administering Google Workspace, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Atlassian product suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Native German language skills
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Automate user account management processes where possible
- Solid scripting skills to support automation
- Solid experience in setting and managing MDM solutions
- Working remotely (only required to come into the Berlin office to solve issues)
- Flexible work hours to support a family-friendly work life flow
- Flat hierarchies with open door policy
- Regular monthly 1:1 time with your manager to grow professionally