This job might no longer be available.
IT System Administrator
1 month ago
Join the team responsible for managing the studio's IT infrastructure, where contributing to employees' collective and individual efficiency will be at the heart of your tasks.
What is it like to be an IT Sysadmin at Ludia?
- Install, configure, maintain, protect and monitor our heterogeneous server infrastructure composed of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) and Windows Servers;
- Manage our physical network infrastructure composed of switches (HP, Aruba), firewalls (iptables, FortiGate), VPN (OpenVPN, IPsec), Wi-Fi (Fortinet, Ruckus), VoIP (FreeSWITCH, FreePBX);
- Automate/program repetitive, error-prone and time-consuming tasks using a variety of programming languages;
- Work with internal teams to support and deploy new tools.
You must have:
- College degree in computer science, system administration or equivalent experience.
- Affinity for open source code software.
- Good knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) and common services (Apache, Nginx, PostgreSQL, MariaDB/MySQL, iptables).
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and common services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS).
- Good knowledge of Level-2 networking, level-3 routing, VPN and firewalls.
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (KVM, VMware).
- Knowledge of centralized storage systems SAN (iSCSI) and NAS (NFS, CIFS).
- Knowledge of backup infrastructure (Bacula, Bareos).
- Knowledge in scripting (Bash, Python, PowerShell).
- Ability to work under pressure and in critical situations while keeping calm.
- Flexibility of schedules - rotation of duty.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English are imperative.
Even more interesting if you have:
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana, ELK).
- Knowledge of configuration management software (Puppet, Ansible).
- Knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and cloud solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Knowledge in versioning tools (Git, SVN, Perforce).
- Hands-on experience with ipv6.
- Hands-on experience with Single Sign On tools.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Work experience in a video game environment.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !