IT System Administrator
22 days ago
Looking for a new experience in video games with all the latest technology?
Are you someone who has an interest for finding solutions to challenging problems, who likes to work closely with the people they support, and who likes to be in the middle of the action?
Already have experience as a System Administrator and looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing and challenging environment?
Do you want to contribute to the optimization and success of our technologically varied studios?
If your answer is yes to all the above, then you are just the person we are looking for!
To be considered for this role, you must be able to work on-site daily.
Please submit your resume in English.
Why apply with us?
You will be working for an international group that is in full expansion because KWS is:
- An international supplier of technical services and a partner of some of the biggest developers in the video game industry and global entertainment companies
- More than 75 studios across 23 countries and 5 continents
- An organization that employs ~11000 employees worldwide, ~3000 in the Americas region
- Our pride is a diverse environment and where communication, listening, understanding and acceptance is part of who we are.
So, if you like the sound of that and feel ready for a new challenge, then read on!
Your mission will be to design, implement and support the server infrastructure of Keywords Studios working alongside the rest of our Americas regional IT team. Your main mandate will be to work very closely with our development studios to provide specialized IT support in their day to day needs and to find new technologies and tools to help optimize their processes and workflows.
- Take responsibility for, support, and manage the information technology and computer systems in the studios to serve the requirements of the service lines while ensuring regional and global IT standards are followed and enforced
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to keep Keywords up to date with industry trends and advancements, and to look at ways to drive automation and improve existing processes
- Ensure Keywords Studios IT and Infosec security policies are enforced and adjust accordingly with local and client requirements
- Develop and/or improve upon existing IT solutions to better support service line requirements
- Desire to become a Subject Matter Expert in specific tools and methodologies to provide proactive solutions to internal customers/service lines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our ideal profile:
- Autonomous, ability to take full ownership of a task/project/issue until completion/resolution
- Ability to use good judgement to prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of system security including OS hardening, port and protocol management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, a Microsoft enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of enterprise applications such as Jira and ServiceNow
- Strong knowledge of VMWare and/or Hyper-V environments
- Experience with Linux server administration
- Good technical knowledge and practical experience with corporate networking and security
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks, remain nimble and flexible, and ready to go the extra mile
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Experience establishing network infrastructure for a distributed and remote software development environment
- Experience with IT automation and version control software an asset
If your profile matches this description, then you have the key skills to join the KWS family and we look forward to meeting you!
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences – if you think this position is for you, we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Law benefits
- Voluntary saving fund
- Major and minor health insurance