7 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. In 2015, Riot Games China was set up and is dedicated to creating tailored experiences for local players. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve game experiences and beyond! We are looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. That’s where you come in!
As IT Support(Contractor) in the IT Discipline, we provide extraordinary standards of service for Riot’s operations. You will conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair all critical hardware. You will be the frontline for communicating with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games’ standards and security policies. Additionally, you will give roving support and training throughout Riot Games. You will collaborate with Riot technology teams to identify gaps in our hardware and service levels. Finally, you will passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks.
- Conduct inventory, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all hardware and compute infrastructure
- Ensure compliance for all Riot IT standards and security policies
- Develop instructional documentation and provide training to Rioters
- Roving support for Rioters for all IT needs
- Identify gaps across hardware and services and then execute initiatives to improve the quality of service
- Ensure service of conferencing technologies are operating
- 5 years of work experience
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize, and self-manage time
- Proficiency in written communication in English (Read/Write)
- Resiliency / Flexibility
- Windows domain management, including user access provisioning, and managing of active directory
- Well-versed in utilizing monitoring software to tune Windows environments
- Familiarity with servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Duo, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Windows and OSX security fundamentals
- Knowledge and prior use of Ticket-tracking software
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Network and AV fundamentals
- Scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell