This job might no longer be available.
IT Support Technician
3 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as first line support to employees globally by actively triaging tickets, collecting information regarding the ticket and attempting initial troubleshooting steps, under guidance of line manager and/or Senior team member's guidance where required
- Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems and software.
- Maintain all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, and supplies.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors internal hardware, software, printers.
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations
- Documenting resolution steps within IT tickets, and where applicable updating IT's documentation: This includes supporting all hardware and software requests and problems raised
- Ordering and raising PR as and when needed.
- ITIL best practices
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Support of both PC and Mac hardware
- Windows 10 and macOS
- AD administration, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Imaging, Intune
- JAMF, imaging
- Microsoft 365 and GSuite / Google Workspace.
- SSO and Okta
- Basic networking and server knowledge
- Mobile support, iOS and Android
Scope / Impact
- Point of contact for all IT tickets submitted via servicedesk, walk‐up and oncall requests/problems.
- Troubleshoots desktop and software problems with line manager and/or Senior team member
- Builds new hire, upgrade and replacement machines utilizing IT Tools
- Orders IT kit and leasing with suppliers
Skills & Experience
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.