This job might no longer be available.
IT Support Technician
12 days ago
We’re looking for an IT Support Tech to support our growth, as we expand our studios and game teams. In this role, you’ll work within the global IT Operations team to assist with onboarding, deployments, and providing front-line support in our Vancouver studio. This is a great opportunity to build professional IT experience in a creative environment, and a pathway to grow into more technical roles, such as Systems Tech or Systems Admin.
- Providing basic front-line support to users
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate service teams
- Act as primary resource for configuring and reformatting workstations
- Assisting with installing, replacing, and upgrading hardware
- Working with procurement team to manage, ship and audit orders
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year work experience in IT support
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Eagerness and curiosity to learn and ask questions
- Proficient communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Passion for games
- Team player
- Certificate or Diploma in an IT related field
- French language skills are a bonus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.