IT Support Technician
Stockholm 118 66 SE
12 days ago
Do you have a background in support and like to work with a diverse IT infrastructure? Passionate about games that require thinking? Then maybe the role of IT Support Technician at Paradox Interactive is cut out for you.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be working as part of our IT team based in Stockholm. You will primarily provide support to our employees with day to day technical issues such as:
- Making sure conference rooms, printers and other IT equipment is functioning
- Ordering and receiving new hardware, software and peripherals
- Helping our employees solve technical problems with their computer equipment, software and services.
- Onboarding / offboarding staff
- Controlling access to internal systems
In addition you’ll have the opportunity to work together with the rest of our IT team on projects to help our team and infrastructure scale to meet the demands of the business. You’ll help towards continuously making our IT environment stable, secure and modern for our publishers and developers.
Our IT environment consists largely of Microsoft products and services, but we also support users of Mac and Linux platforms.
Paradox Interactive offers an exciting role where you will be able to work both broad and specialized in technology and much is still free to shape.
We believe you are a person with a genuine interest in helping people. An inquisitive nature, with a solid foundation from service and support. You are curious and eager to learn, thinking outside of the box is natural to you. We offer you a dynamic technical environment, where new technologies and thinking are embraced and encouraged, all in a working environment with an open attitude! We also hope that you have:
- Ability to troubleshoot problems analytically and independently
- A genuine interest and passion for technology
- You articulate yourself well in English, both in writing and vocally.
- You know your way around Windows systems and services
- A team player, actively collaborating with those around you
- Basic networking knowledge
It would be advantageous if you had knowledge of:
- Windows server and Active Directory
- VMWare / Hyper-V and virtualized environments
- Basic understanding of Linux and terminal use
- Linux and Mac OS
- Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: IT Manager
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace, we highly encourage anyone, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think that you'd be a great addition to our team.
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.