IT Support Technician
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleIT Support Technician
SummaryThe IT Support Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring the proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment, providing remote and desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues, performing installations, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks. The IT Support Technician is responsible for monitoring our networks, distributed server infrastructure, related services, and core business applications to ensure high availability.
What you'll do
- Provides professional, high quality I.T. Helpdesk customer service to internal employees.
- Build strong relationships with the Global Aristocrat IT team.
- Assist regional leads and managers with IT projects and initiatives as needed
- Required to perform duties in a fast paced, high intensity and team-oriented environment.
- Open, update, properly code and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Perform initial troubleshooting and diagnosis on local and remote devices with proactive intervention when needed.
- Creates, updates, escalates, and closes incidents and service requests in our ticketing system.
- Helps to develop and document technical processes and procedures.
- Provide initial response and diagnosis on all corporate communications devices.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, and proprietary client hardware.
- Provide user assistance via phone, email, walkup, remote support, and virtual smart bar.
- Travel Between Offices.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- This position requires heavy lifting of computer equipment from and to the box to the workbench and workspace. Analysts must be able to push and pull cart that weighs up to 140 pounds and lift at least 50 pounds multiple times per day/week.
What we're looking for
- Requirement is ability to work in Alpharetta, GA.
- Requires a high school diploma. Associate degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- A+, Network +, Security + certification preferred; MCP certification or equivalent preferred. ITIL certification or experience is a plus.
- experience supporting Mac/macOS.
- Experience supporting Mac/macOS
- Understanding of ITIL guiding principles and practices
- Helpdesk/Call Center experience in large Enterprise environment preferred.
- Technical knowledge across broad range of IT disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.