This job might no longer be available.
IT Support Specialist II
2 months ago
Team Name:IT - Blizzard Internal Information Systems
Job Title:IT Support Specialist II
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking for an awesome ServiceDesk Technician to join our team in Irvine, CA. The IT ServiceDesk Technician is expected to have High Volume and High Turn Around for ticket resolution, escalation, and communication.
- Remotely Triage, resolve, or escalate Incidents/Critical Incidents in a timely manner to minimize SLA breaches
- Evaluate Time Sensitive requests and escalate as needed
- Software installs by remote desktop, SCCM, or MDT.
- Account life cycle management from New hires to account deactivations through scripts, Active Directory, Exchange Management Console, or Office 365 Admin Portal.
- Highly experienced in using Exchange Management Console and/or Office 365 Exchange Portal
- Basic working knowledge in using Google Workspace Services and Admin Console
- Highly experienced with Network configurations (Switch Ports, HDCP Management, VLAN management)
- Highly experienced in Telecommunication and productivity tools (Cisco Unified Communications, Zoom, Cisco Jabber, Slack)
- Highly experienced on best practices for Windows System support on account, email, and windows group management
- Highly experienced in desktop/laptop hardware troubleshooting
- Highly experienced in building, imaging, and deploying desktops
- Assisting the Desktop team in office building moves
- Setup, teardown, and supporting company events
Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of professional experience
- Cisco Telepresence installation and configuration
- Certified Technology Specialist Certification
- Crestron Silver Certification Level
- ITIL Certification
- ServiceNow Ticketing System working experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!