IT Support Engineer
3 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleIT Support Engineer
SummaryThe IT Support Engineer is primarily responsible for acting as a go to point of contact for all IT related queries, servicerequests, and incidents. This will involve managing requests, helping users resolve day to day issues, onboarding new employees, supporting various IT projects and initiatives, and otherwise directly contributing to the success of the Global Service Desk team.
What You'll Do
● Log, prioritize, and/or respond to requests for service and incidents of service disruption in accordance with agreed service
● Provide level 1/2 nd line technical support in a friendly and empathetic manner, escalating to more senior colleagues and/or
leads/managers when deemed appropriate.
● Follow globally defined policies, processes, and procedures.
● Routinely review knowledge base articles and identify gaps in documentation.
● Facilitate IT inductions for users joining the business to ensure that they can hit the ground running from an IT perspective and have the information they need to succeed and thrive.
● Identify reoccurring problems and present potential solutions.
● Be a trusted source for IT information and wayfinding.
● Ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date in systems of record.
● Build and maintain strong working relationships with other teams.
● Assist regional leads and managers with IT projects and initiatives as needed Provide user assistance via phone, email, walkup, remote support, and virtual smart bar.
● Other duties assigned by management
What We're Looking For
● Experience in a fast-paced service desk or technical support role.
● Experience providing remote technical support.
● Experience with video conferencing tools such as Zoom.
● Experience using ITSM, issue tracking, and/or asset management tools.
● Working knowledge of computing/networking terminology
● Experience supporting Google Workspace (G Suite).
● Experience supporting Mac/macOS.
● Experience supporting Office 365 and Windows.
● ACMT, ACiT, or ACSP certifications.
● Understanding of ITIL guiding principles and practices.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We love to organize plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London, Lviv, Barcelona and Gdańsk surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing."
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!