IT Support Analyst
2 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate IT Support Analyst to join Wildlife's IT Operations team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This position will work with a global team in a company that has no fixed place anymore, working very close to the operations local team in Buenos Aires and creating the right channel to communicate and share big news. A big part of the position will be creating a controlled and standardized office/space aligned to all IT and global processes.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Provide an excellent 1st level support to be able to focus on big and different projects among the Inventory Tech team.
- Become an essential role in the team that has knowledge about the company and the processes we are creating.
- Review local inventory and update in the system.
- Manage local vendors and create order requests for the office
- Provisioning all kinds of IT equipment in the company.
- Maintain the hardware guidelines.
- Create an aligned and great communication with Ops local team.
- Once the office is well managed, the person can work on all remote/global projects we have.
- Map all the needs identified in the office to be focused on.
- Be involved in improving, maintaining, and documenting processes related to our services
What you'll need
- G Suite Skills
- MacOs environment
- Troubleshooting and Root cause analysis
- English advanced level
- IT Customer Service
- EndPoint device management (Nice to have)
- Zoom Support (Nice to Have)
- Documentation skills (Nice to Have)
- Zendesk CRM (Nice to Have)
More about you
- Have great communication skills
- Be proactive and can manage multiple tasks
- Self Paced;
- Team Player
- Big organizational skills
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .