2 months ago
- IT for Desktop Support and Systems
- Supporting in fact, including Google Workspace, Autodesk, and Perforce.
- Manage users and computers with Active Directory.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues across different operating systems, and various applications, and hardware.
- Video Conferencing troubleshooting, including Google Meet, Zoom, and Slack.
- Provide technical guidance on applications and security practices.
- Procurement and device management
- Troubleshooting remotely via TeamViewer.
- Support employee technology lifecycle, i.e. hardware, software, and peripherals
- Asset and software tracking.
- Provide Technical support onsite and remote.
- Ability to read users and make great judgment calls
- Patience and a desire to provide world-class customer service
- Flexible and inclusive interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated; self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Ability to utilize root cause analysis to identify problems from symptoms and implement solutions inclusively with team and business partners
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
This role is a remote position, but site visits are necessary, so you will need to be in the local area
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique,trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.