8 days ago
- IT support for Desktop Support and Systems
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and address technical challenges
- Users support (including Google Workspace, Autodesk, Adobe, Active Directory, and Perforce)
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues across different operating systems, various applications, and hardware
- Video Conferencing troubleshooting, including Google Meet, Zoom, and Slack
- Provide technical guidance on applications and security practices
- Procurement and device management
- Troubleshooting remotely via TeamViewer
- Support employee technology lifecycle, i.e. hardware, software, and peripherals
- Asset and software tracking
- Provide excellent customer service and support to end-users
- Provide technical support onsite and remote
- Document and maintain accurate records of technical issues and resolutions
- Ability to read users and make great judgment calls
- Patience and a desire to provide world-class customer service
- Flexible and inclusive interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated; self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Ability to utilize root cause analysis to identify problems from symptoms and implement solutions inclusively with team and business partners
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer-centric approach
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.