This job might no longer be available.
IT Network Specialist
8 months ago
- Manage and maintain firewalls – Palo Alto, Sonicwall
- Setup of ipsec and remote access vpn
- Working experience of BGP & OSPF routing protocols
- Manage all ISPs and related issues to ensure 24x7 availability of internet
- Handle all network related issues/escalations
- Performing network changes such as VLAN configurations and firewall security policies
- Manage and maintain IT Network infra – switches, WiFi etc.
- Manage and maintain Servers - Windows and Linux (including latest patches etc.)
- Manage Active Directory – MS Office 365 Administration etc.
- Maintain and implement GPO policies according to regional and global policies
- Storage Administration
- Software Deployment Tools (PDQ etc.)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc)
- Should have decent communication skills to interact with regional or global teams
- Any certifications like CCNA etc will be preferred
Quite more of kind of network person with knowledge of servers etc.
The candidate should have the zeal and energy to learn and grow, should be proactive and a resolution specialist for all our network and server related queries/issues.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.