IT Specialist, Korea
12 days ago
This role has been set up to establish and manage a proper IT environment to ensure work efficiency of Wargaming employees in Korea. The ability to detect, resolve IT issues and to implement new IT solutions aligning with global strategy is critical. This role is considered as a part of the Global IT team, and will report directly to IT Manager, APAC.
IT Manager, APAC
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Analyze, resolve issues and implement new solutions to ensure end users' satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Global IT to deliver global projects in the region, and request new services and solutions as needed.
- Facilitate operations of the IT environment including problem management, incident management, configuration and change management.
- Contribute to global IT initiatives with the professional knowledge and local insights.
- Ensure proper operation of IT systems of WG Japan, including servers and network hardware, user workstations and laptop computers, printers, scanners etc.
- Provide required user support both on-site and remotely as necessary.
- Participate in on-call activities, incident response and off-hours routine maintenance
- Pro-actively monitor the status of IT infrastructure, determine any issues or potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Adhere to the Global IT Code of Conduct.
What are we looking for?
- Able to communicate/converse in English and Korean at professional working level
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience
- Key technical skills and experience:
MS Windows (Windows 7, 8, 10)
Mac OS (Maverick, Yosemite, El Capitan)
Networking (TCP/IP, routing and switching, Wi-Fi)
Server technology and hardware (SAN/NAS, Blades, iLO/OOB, PXE)
Virtualization platforms (VmWare, Hyper-V)
Computer hardware (desktops, laptops, troubleshooting)
Computer peripherals (network printers, MFU, IP Phones etc.)
What will additional skills help you stand out?
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage. (e.g. Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Experience in a gaming industry will be a good plus
- CISCO products
- Video Conferencing
Wargaming: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working at our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!