This job might no longer be available.
IT Specialist - IT Support
1 month ago
As Riot continues to deliver and scale content to a global audience of passionate gamers, Riot's IT Discipline is packed with challenges and opportunities centered on designing, building, and maintaining global infrastructure that supports the organization's growth. Delivering a stable and adaptable foundation is difficult as it can change as quickly as the Meta. However, this isn't your traditional corporate IT job where you are siloed into a single specialty and expected to churn out the same product in repetition. We are the backbone of delivering towards our consistent dream of being "Player Experience First." Our Engineers are flexible, adaptable, and voracious in their pursuit of developing new techniques that give us the ability to automate and scale, while growing in their particular area of expertise. They are mentors, innovators, and only satisfied when they are delivering value above expectations.
As IT Specialist in the IT Discipline, we provide extraordinary standards of service for Riot's operations. You will conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair all critical hardware. You will be the frontline for communicating with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games' standards and security policies. Additionally, you will give roving support and training throughout Riot Games. You will collaborate with Riot technology teams to identify gaps in our hardware and service levels. Finally, you will passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks.
- Conduct inventory, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all hardware and compute infrastructure
- Ensure compliance for all Riot IT standards and security policies
- Develop instructional documentation and provide training to Rioters
- Roving support for Rioters for all IT needs
- Identify gaps across hardware and services and then execute initiatives to improve quality of service
- Ensure service of conferencing technologies are operating
- Conduct asset inventory to ensure you have adequate stock
- 5+ years of work experience
- Ability to work autonomously , prioritize, and self-manage time
- Familiarity with servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Duo, Confluence and Google Apps/Suite, and SSO
- Proficiency in OSX
- Windows and OSX security fundamentals
- Foundational understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and prior use of Ticket-tracking software
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.