IT Software Tester
Bucharest Bucharest ro
5 days ago
Your main mission
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Software Tester who will be involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to external web needs.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
What you’ll do
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines.
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience.
- Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes.
- Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations teams.
What you’ll bring as experience
- University graduate - University degree in a relevant field (Automation and Computer science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics);
- Practical experience of at least 3 years in testing;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus;
- Good understanding of the product development process;
- Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile - SCRUM);
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA, TestRail);
- Knowledge of webtesting, functionality, usability testing, Mobile Testing is a plus;
- Technical writing experience (test plans, work procedures, user guides etc.);
- General knowledge in the area of software development practices;
- Experience with APIs testing;
- Knowledge of SQL & MySQL queries is a plus;
- Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify) is a plus;
- Knowledge of SoapUI, JMeter, Postman;
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, PHP is a plus;
- Knowledge of Automation testing.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs;
- Analysis and synthesis abilities;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.