IT Site Technician
14 days ago
IllFonic is looking for an entry to mid level IT Site Technician. In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of the IT Core Services Infrastructure (CSI) as well as on-site office activities. This role requires managing the day to day operations of our office, in addition to managing the IllFonic infrastructure. This is a full time, onsite position at our Austin office.
- Maintain a pristine working environment and office location
- Responsible for day to day office space maintenance and reception duties for Austin, TX office
- Receive packages, sort, deliver, assemble, install, and cleanup after delivered items, get assistance as needed
- Limit access to back office for visitors unless they are with their host and have an active NDA
- Maintain an up to date seating chart, coordinate with local leadership and HR on changes to desk or workspace locations
- Configure hardware and software on new and existing computer hardware
- Manage computer accounts
- Manage inventory of software licenses and hardware assets
- Respond to end user requests (tickets); quickly identify research and resolve issues
- Be available off hours for scheduled maintenance, critical update releases, physical office moves
- Regularly playtest builds and provide professional feedback to the team on how to improve our games.
- Share your thoughts about how to make the company a better place to work, improve the creative process, and help deliver better games.
- Notify IT, HR team on any changes or planned changes to the desk layout, office equipment, electrical, internet, and any other productivity, safety, or security resource
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
- Experience with Linux
- Strict use of code names and complete confidentiality of project information for as long as its required
- Familiar with studio software, such as: Perforce, Visual Studio, Photoshop, Maya
- Familiarity with IT tools, such as: Zendesk
Benefits & Compensation
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 100% employee paid medical, dental and vision coverage + 50% coverage for dependents
- 401k + 4% company match
- Competitive salary in the independent game developer market, with career progression and continued education encouraged and supported by management at all levels
- Royalty Bonus Plan paid out after each calendar quarter during the year
- Wellness Program that rewards work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO and almost 7 weeks of mandated time off of work annually including First Friday Wellness Days of each month, Summer Break the week of 4th of July, Winter Break the last two weeks of the year, and an additional 7 holidays during the year
- Moonlighting allowed for all non-competitive endeavors