IT Cloud Administrator (M/F)
11 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for an experienced IT Cloud Administrator to analyze our current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades. You have an impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations.
- You are in charge of overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- You analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- You ensure IT Services delivers the best experience in relation to employees support, deployments, infrastructure, database management, and day to day IT activities
- You design, implement and ensure best practices and policies in regards to Data Privacy, security and infrastructure
- You have a regular review of performance and management of underperformance and conducting regular system audits
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers.
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
Our Tech environment
- GCP and G Suite
- Azure Active Directory and Office 365
- MDM: Jamf
- SSO, SAML: Okta
- Cisco Meraki
- Palo Alto
- Hardware: 85% Apple, 15% Windows
- You have a proven working experience as an IT Cloud Administrator or relevant experience
- Modern vision and approach of IT management (Cloud, SaaS, GSuite,...)
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Strong skills in data governance and security
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- You have handled challenging IT project in a fast growing start up
- Able to define a vision and execute projects with low supervision
- You have excellent communication skills and can speak & write English