IT Service Desk Specialist
4 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for an IT Service Desk Specialist who would join our IT team! As our new member you will be responsible for providing support to our End Users, managing the equipment and many more. If you like to solve problems and you are looking for new possibilities, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Providing support to End Users through all available channels to ensure the highest level of service quality.
- Troubleshooting IT related problems – Hardware and Software.
- Managing IT equipment and keeping stocks updated.
- Installing and configuring employees computers.
- Maintenance all conference rooms and IT areas to keep it clean and functional.
- Supervising network, access control systems, CCTV and other IT solutions in the studio.
- Researching new solutions that will improve our everyday work in the office.
- Preparing instructions for End Users as well as for internal IT department purposes.
- Higher education (IT) or a student soon-to-be graduate or experience equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of network devices (configuration and administration).
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10 and Apple’s OS as well.
- Experience with CCTV and access control systems.
- Good command of English (enabling free communication and reading technical documentation).
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulousness in performing given tasks.
- Good knowledge of an PC’s hardware.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.