IT SOX Senior Associate
8 days ago
enables developers to grow their business. Businesses rely on AppLovin’s market leading technologies to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing 2022 by Fortune, one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, and a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
The Business Transformation IT Senior Associate will report to the Business Transformation Senior Manager and will be a critical contributor on the AppLovin Business Transformation Team. The IT Senior Associate will assist in maturing an effective IT environment including internal controls, system implementations, internal audits and tests or reviews to evaluate the design, testing, and implementation of new and existing technologies that work towards achieving AppLovin's goals and objectives. The position will have a key role in assessing the company's compliance with requirements of the Sarbanes- Oxley Act (SOX), SOC 1 or SOC 2 audits and ISO 27001.
- Collaborate with Information Security, Infrastructure Engineering and other system/technology owners to create a solid IT environment and manage internal consultant teams and external auditors.
- Assist in the execution of the IT audits, reviews or implementations, including the development of the audit objectives, scope, time-line, and team assignments when applicable.
- Conduct interviews to gain an understanding of the activities being audited and communicate the objectives/scope.
- Identify and assess the IT risks associated with the area under audit.
- Identify and evaluate the IT controls designed to mitigate the identified risks.
- Test the IT controls for operational effectiveness/compliance and provide recommendations to address identified control gaps.
- Summarize issues identified, mitigating processes and remediation plans.
- Work closely with business and system owners. Obtain stakeholder ownership for any recommendations stemming from identified issues.
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
- CISA, CPA, or CIA certifications.
- 4+ years of information technology audit experience.
- Experience gained through college degree programs and/or certifications in information systems, computer science, engineering, accounting, finance, math or related fields.
- Technical knowledge in auditing applications and infrastructure systems.
- Proficient understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables.
- Proficient in GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools such as Alteryx and Tableau.
- Previous experience in technology operations for software/SAAS companies preferred, but not required.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.