This job might no longer be available.
IT Project Manager
7 days ago
The Live Games team helps Ubisoft’s internal customers creating not only a platform to host the games but also accompanying a game during its entire life: before its launch (architecture design, technology R&D, tool recommendation, etc.) and after its launch (operations, reporting and metrics, 24/7 monitoring and administration and incidents/request management).
As a Project Manager at Ubisoft, you will work with a team of highly skilled DevOps Administrators and IT Developers to drive forward projects which aims to provide transversal tools, systems and support to improve the life of our production teams.
Your role will be to coordinate those projects on a day-to-day with the team, ensure the good communication between all stakeholders, as well as elaborate plans with the Product Owner in order to build roadmaps that represents business and functional needs.
- Coordinate projects by analyzing and identifying business needs;
- Identify blockers, risks, opportunities and contribute to the continuous enhancement of a project/service delivery and quality of service;
- Establish project plans as scope, planning, costs, effort;
- Collaborate with the various technical teams to transform functional and business needs into technical and financial scenarios;
- Monitor projects by tracking key performance indicators - time, costs, quality, and update project documents such as Project Plan and Risk Register to name a few;
- Poll and coordinate deliverables from individual contributors on their project team;
- Ensure communication within the project team and act as the main point of contact if needed within the department and to senior management on things like roadmaps, newsletters, updates.
- Experience and knowledge as project manager with Agile methodologies and collaboration tools such as Jira, and Confluence;
- Autonomous with a committed mindset to learning, analyzing, and problem-solving;
- Certification Scrum Master or PMP is an asset;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubisoft Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You will discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages and some great gaming industry specific perks.