IT Project Manager
2 days ago
The Enterprise Infrastructure team provides services pertaining to various technical domains (storage, network, virtualization, backups, systems, server room, active directory, VOIP, mail servers & telecom) to all of Ubisoft’s internal clients. As an IT Project Manager, your main goal will be to take on new and existing projects and you’ll work very closely with teams responsible for creating games and make sure they have the infrastructure needed to get things done.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal clients by gathering their needs, and collaborate with different technical teams to translate functional business needs into technical and financial scenarios;
- Participate in process and project standards documentation, and framework evolution;
- Manage negotiations with suppliers;
- Present high-level technical designs for budget approval;
- Follow up with projects, either on the site or remotely, and take charge of managing issues regarding delays/cost/quality;
- Provide assessment for studio infrastructure audits;
- Participate into connectivity strategy and its deployment.
* Must be able to travel internationally 6 weeks per year when the current situation allows it.
- Bachelor’s in business administration or equivalent;
- Project management certifications such as PMP, Agile, Prince2 an asset;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as project manager;
- Autonomous with a committed mindset to learning, analyzing, and problem-solving;
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- High-level knowledge of technical topics like IT infrastructure, WAN and server rooms;
- Knowledge of project management and collaboration tools such as MS Project, Jira, and Confluence;
- Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model knowledge;
- ilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.