This job might no longer be available.
IT Project Manager - Atlassian
12 days ago
IT Project Manager - Atlassian
📍Wakefield (on-site 2-3 days per week)
Team17 Digital is a leading, independent video games label and creative partner for developers from all over the world. At our core, we develop and publish games to bring quality gaming experiences to players across multiple platforms. The games we publish top the charts on most gaming platforms and we have won many awards from BAFTAs to Golden Joysticks, as well as winning Publisher of the Year at the recent esteemed Develop Star Awards.
What You Will be Working On as an IT Project Manager
We are now looking for an IT Project Manager to lead on our significant project to roll out JIRA and Confluence to the whole business. We are looking for a candidate who is ready for the challenge of working as part of a team in an organisation with a global brand and over 300 employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to help develop the IT department and Atlassian stack in a fast-moving environment which is undergoing significant technical and cultural transformation.
- Executing and monitoring Atlassian and wider IT projects using appropriate project management tools and methodologies
- Supporting and maintaining Team17’s Confluence and JIRA environments
- Manage project resources, budget and schedule and adjust as required
- Liaise with project stakeholders across multiple disciplines to ensure quality project delivery
- Lead and coordinate project team members and assign them tasks and responsibilities
- Promoting collaboration and knowledge sharing through defining, supporting and encouraging the use of knowledge tools
What You’ll Need
- Clear and evident experience working within project management of various sizes
- Prior experience with Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) administration is essential
- Operational experience of standard project management platforms and tools
- Operational experience with knowledge base platforms
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification – Desired but not essential
- ITIL Foundation certification – Desired but not essential
In addition, the successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator, technically literate and a team player. The IT team work closely with everyone across the organisation and the candidate will be a visible face across the business.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is prepared to challenge our existing work methodologies and to learn about the inner operations of the department to ensure we can deliver well managed projects and record knowledge in an accessible way, with a collaborative approach to work and an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
Even if you don’t quite tick all the criteria above but still possess the core and transferrable skills for the role, then we’d still be keen to hear from you.
What's In It For You?
- Annual Bonus, pension matched up to 8%, car allowance, Share Save Scheme and £1000 of free shares for all Teamsters!
- Dedicated learning time - In addition to organised learning and conferences, you will have 6 days per year for self-directed learning.
- Vitality private medical insurance including cover for pre-existing conditions and BUPA Dental along with structured internal support for mental wellbeing
- Game Console loans of up to £500, game keys, access to our annual Team17 Fest, free use of pool tables, office gaming competitions. Oh, and look out for a range of treats sent to your home throughout the year celebrating Life at Team17 and our successes!
The Interview Process
The interview process for the IT Project Manager role is made up of 3 stages:
- Screening call (20 minutes) – A member of the TA team will call you to discuss your application, a brief summary of your experience and run over the expectations of the role.
- First interview (60 minutes) – A video call with two of our IT leaders, where you will discuss your experience to date, a few technical questions and an overview of your goals and ambitions. In return, the team will provide a more detailed overview of the day-to-day duties of the role and answer any questions you may have.
- Second interview (60 minutes) – An final call with one IT leader and one wider business stakeholder where you will be asked a selection of further technical questions and have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you’d like about the company, team and role.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions ahead of this, please contact us on email@example.com
Team17 is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to building a diverse workforce, representative of the world we live and game in! Accessibility is at the heart of our games and we reflect that in how we operate as a business.
We can provide suitable adjustments for you during our recruitment processes from audio support to extra time on assessments. Should you require adjustments or flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at Team17, please let us know in the notes section of your application and be reassured that this will not affect your application.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.